Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sexist thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

The sexist thread Empty
PostSubject: The sexist thread   The sexist thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 pm

We all get impatient with the opposite sex. In fact, if we had the power, we would enforce the superiority of our gender on society. Here's the place to be as sexist as you possibly can.

Below, I have a list of definitions of the female's perception of the word "Witty."

According to self-proclaimed "witty" females, wittiness is:

-Asking others on the internet how to be witty
-Using the word "Witty" frequently
-Acting flamboyantly sexual in public, yet ultimately claiming to be a prude
-Advocating stories where the following entities are used as measurements for depth:
  1. Number of crying scenes
  2. Bitchiness of female roles
  3. Number of sex partners the lead female role has been with

I encourage the women of the board to lash out wrathfully at the male sex.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

The sexist thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sexist thread   The sexist thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Women take too freaking long digging their ID card out of the bags within bags within their purses. They also show up to the desk without their ID card much more often than men, despite the expense they go through for their hardcore organization.

Women are far more vain. How can you go through that many shoes? Spend thousands of dollars on a dress?

Women are far more jealous. A guy doesn't mind if his girlfriend is having sexual fantasies about another guy.

I'm hoping that by inciting enough rage, we'll have a good conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

The sexist thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sexist thread   The sexist thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:07 pm

"The best engine in the world is the spawn point. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes its own oil every four weeks. Its only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental"

Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

The sexist thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sexist thread   The sexist thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

The sexist thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sexist thread   The sexist thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:25 am

this thread is as much of a success as anything ever made by a woman.
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

The sexist thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sexist thread   The sexist thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:42 am

Rat wrote:
"The best engine in the world is the spawn point. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes its own oil every four weeks. Its only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental"

Best. Wordfilter. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

The sexist thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sexist thread   The sexist thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:46 am

Hafk wrote:
Rat wrote:

Best. Wordfilter. Ever.

Holy Poos. I did not see that. That may be the funniest thing I ever saw. I have been laughing uncontrollably at people approaching the circulation desk because of this.
Back to top Go down

The sexist thread
Page 1 of 1