Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Don't Know Jack is coming back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

You Don't Know Jack is coming back! Empty
PostSubject: You Don't Know Jack is coming back!   You Don't Know Jack is coming back! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/22/you-dont-know-jack-is-coming-back/

Oh, good times with this game. Probably the only Trivia game I have ever enjoyed.

My only problem is that the game will be on Wii, PSN, and XBLA. They BETTER either have a PC version, or include extra questions if you plug in a keyboard for the console versions. It's not You Don't Know Jack if you can't get booted from the game by typing "Fuck You" in the Gibberish Question.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know Jack is coming back!   You Don't Know Jack is coming back! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:38 am

I remember that game!
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know Jack is coming back!   You Don't Know Jack is coming back! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 am

i remember never having played that game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Know Jack is coming back!   You Don't Know Jack is coming back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Don't Know Jack is coming back!
Page 1 of 1