Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wanna see a good troll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

I wanna see a good troll Empty
PostSubject: I wanna see a good troll   I wanna see a good troll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Can anyone find a screenshot or video of an epic, awesome troll just pounding away on some victim; so much so that the victim totally shuts up and it's obvious that she is crying on the other end of the computer? Preferably not just a totally random troll, but someone who combines hard-hitting nonsense with legitimate, thorough arguments.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see a good troll   I wanna see a good troll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:29 pm

I guess a more accurate term would be "Griefer."
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see a good troll   I wanna see a good troll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:54 pm

If I were to change the title of the thread now, it would read "I wanna see a good griefer" and everyone would post images of charlie brown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see a good troll   I wanna see a good troll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna see a good troll
Page 1 of 1