Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What should I drink?

Go down 
+2
Stell
Rat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

What should I drink?  Empty
PostSubject: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Since I'm 21 now.

And I don't want a bullshit opinion talking about how their $2 bottle of asswater is the most godlike beverage on the planet, I want an expert on alcohol to tell me what I like.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 pm

I want to find the world's most epic heavenly drinks - ones that taste like angels laying rainbows across your tongue as the liquid swells into your mouth. I'm looking at tropical, fruity drinks. Pina Colada appears promising.

Previously, I discovered that the best soft drink in the world was a cherry-coconut Italian Cremosa with ice cream. Are there alcoholic drinks that might taste something like that?

Another note, I absolutely love soymilk. I am not vegan, but soymilk tastes amazing. It's like milk, but goes down like silk. It's doesn't feel like mucus in your mouth, like milk does. It's very refreshing.

I'm kind of obsessed with mind-exploding, infathomably delicious drinks now. In my experience, my favorite drinks are fruity, milky, and naturally flavored, kind of like sweet yogurt. My favorite flavor is coconut. What is your sex when it comes to beverages?
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:28 am

if you like cinnamon, try gold schlager, it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
P-Fish
Admin
Admin
P-Fish

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Liquid drain clean. Cleans you out and kills ya dead!
Back to top Go down
http://tribalgrounds.formyjob.net
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Lemonade
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Sergei Champloo
Sex Offender
Sex Offender
Sergei Champloo

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:49 pm

NostalgiCK wrote:
Lemonade

Ice cold.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:45 am

pure 99% h20 cooled down to 0 degrees C. 99% because it tastes like Poos without minute amounts of minerals
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Stell wrote:
pure 99% h20 cooled down to 0 degrees C. 99% because it tastes like Poos without minute amounts of minerals

Minerals such as alcohol, LSD, EPT...
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 pm

take a shot of red-headed slut. try a midori sour. it's melon flavored gree liquor and sprite. basically. if you want to get knocked on your ass and like whiskey, like me, try a flaming shot of wild turkey and 151
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 pm

actually, since you like coconut, try a caibou lou. it's malibu (coconut flavored rum) 151 rum, and pineapple juice. or just through a party with a big massive container of jungle juice to share. that Poos tastes like fruit juice. you can't even taste the alcohol. which makes it fun! Wink google that Poos then turn in your car keys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I drink?    What should I drink?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I drink?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Other Business :: What's on Your Mind?-
Jump to: