Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY! Empty
PostSubject: NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!   NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:16 pm

After some discussion, the staff has come up with a few new rules that will be enforced heavily in Tribal Grounds. Through the next week or so, we'll be cleaning up TG to include only topics that reflect these rules. Thank you for your cooperation.

Also note that any negative responses to these rules will get you banned. Instantly and permanently.

1. Tribal Grounds is not a place to complain about your personal life. Therefore, no references to your own personal life should be made, whether talking about past experiences, current events, or future goals.

2. Tribal Grounds is not a place to talk about the news. There are plenty of other sites where you can discuss and comment on news, such as digg, reddit, and others. Therefore, any articles discussing the news are now disallowed. This includes talking about anything on television, whether it be tv shows or sports events.

3. Tribal Grounds is not a place for random music discussion. Time and time again, we have been plagued with people discussing the same topic, asking what bands are good, etc. This stops right now. From now on, no music discussion whatsoever is allowed.

4. Tribal Grounds is not a place for academia. We are not meant for homework help, or discussion of academic topics. Therefore, no discussion pertaining to any topics that you might discuss in a classroom is allowed.

5. Tribal Grounds is not a place for arguing or flaming. Therefore, no discussion of potentially controversial topics is allowed. If you have an opinion, keep it to yourself. If it is somehow possible to make your topic controversial in any way, do not post it.

All other rules are still in effect. Thank you.

Last edited by Barry on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!   NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 pm

i will post what i want, also, how bout that world cup?
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!   NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 pm

also, why? just make a news/politics thread down at the bottom and then instead of it being deleted, it just gets ignored.

also, i believe that a literature thread in the media section would actually be successful, i would love to have meaningful discussions about literature and i know at least 2 other people would agree, and since that's like 3/4 the members who actually come here might as well make it.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!   NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:25 pm

hell, if you want we'll even mod the new places for you that way you can ignore them all if you want.

sorry bout triple posting, i didn't feel like making edits.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!   NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:22 am

I'm going to go kill myself now because my life sucks...

I wish someone could help the poor people at BP...it's certainly not their fault about the oil...it's just a small spill anyway...

ya know, the Ataris are a lot better than Sting, don'tcha think?

I wish someone could help me with my senior recital...

ya know, gayness probably happens for a reason

;P
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!   NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:17 am

BANNED.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!   NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:57 pm

that would make me laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!   NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW TRIBAL GROUNDS RULES READ IMMEDIATELY!
Page 1 of 1