Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OBLIVION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

OBLIVION Empty
PostSubject: OBLIVION   OBLIVION I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Because that's what I'm into right now!
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

OBLIVION Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBLIVION   OBLIVION I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Post any thoughts you have about the game, any of Bethesda's future or current endeavors, your favorite races, classes, quests, whatever. I'm really interested to see what characters people like to play the most.
The character I've stuck with the most has been as an Argonian agent named Brearg born under the sign of the Tower, which gives me the Tower Key ability. Currently, I'm level six and going through the Dark Brotherhood missions. I am strongly considering becoming a vampire, because I think it might actually breathe a little more life into the game (despite me being undead) and I want the awesome bonuses and horrific visage.
I think the next character I'm going to play will be a straight up mage.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

OBLIVION Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBLIVION   OBLIVION I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm

well, personally my favorite used to be a nord barb, until beth took away the 100% resist to ice. Now i would say my fave would be a custom classed assassin type character specializing in alchemy, bows, and swords. As for vampire there are 2 ways to play it. the basic vampire that feeds every night and the advanced vampire that never feeds. For the first, it's a good starting point, you never have problems with people and don't even have to worry about sunlight, the latter can be more fun if you are willing to only be going out at night, with the advanced vampire you get a lot more powers but a lot more weaknesses. My opinion would be to know how to cure yourself incase you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

OBLIVION Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBLIVION   OBLIVION I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 pm

ya for now I've been sticking with the basic feeds-all-the-time vampire, and I like it. particularly because of the Hunter's Sight spell that lets you see in the dark and detect living things through walls up to 100 feet.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

OBLIVION Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBLIVION   OBLIVION I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:30 pm

that is a very useful spell, especially when you're looking to feed
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

OBLIVION Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBLIVION   OBLIVION I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 pm

I once got into a situation where I was in the middle of nowhere and died in the sun Razz also I tried waiting from night to daytime and died several times Razz
but I've gotten used to just feeding on random sleeping people now.
I recently started doing missions for the Thieves Guild and it's fun so far. I totally ransacked some guy's alcohol supply and sold a ton of expensive wine. I left the cheap stuff for him though Razz
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

OBLIVION Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBLIVION   OBLIVION I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:43 pm

haha, thieves guild is a fun one, i would rate it as 2nd place behind the dark brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OBLIVION Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBLIVION   OBLIVION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OBLIVION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Media :: Games-
Jump to: