Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I moved to coralville and now I have internet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

I moved to coralville and now I have internet.  Empty
PostSubject: I moved to coralville and now I have internet.    I moved to coralville and now I have internet.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Since mediacom is the only cable internet provider, I had to go with them. My home has a desktop and a laptop. I insisted that I wanted the desktop directly connected to the modem, and that the laptop would be connected wirelessly. So mediacom decided to give me one modem, assuming that I would either

1) not want internet for the laptop

or

2) Want both computers to be connected wirelessly.

Oh well, I'll have to settle for wireless. That's very sad. Sad

Anyway, I have internet now, so expect a sudden wave of content.
Back to top Go down
Disco_Lemonade
Admin
Admin
Disco_Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: I moved to coralville and now I have internet.    I moved to coralville and now I have internet.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:27 pm

they won't provide multiple modems. I don't think one damn company in the state would do that, bastards.

As for the content. That's unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: I moved to coralville and now I have internet.    I moved to coralville and now I have internet.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Wow, this means I can finally play pirated WOW.

At the last place I lived at, I called them every day for over a month complaining that internet applications could not connect to the internet through their network. Their response every time was "The internet is working." My response every time was "I know the internet it working, the problem is that online applications won't work." They were clueless.

Well, that's over now - I have my OWN network, not run by absent-minded apartment managers. I should have done this in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Disco_Lemonade
Admin
Admin
Disco_Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: I moved to coralville and now I have internet.    I moved to coralville and now I have internet.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 am

Clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I moved to coralville and now I have internet.    I moved to coralville and now I have internet.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I moved to coralville and now I have internet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Business :: General Business-
Jump to: