Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG Empty
PostSubject: NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG   NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:35 am

NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG Nestalgia_title

http://silkgames.com/nestalgia/

It's still the best game ever! Long has one waited for the best representation of the incorporation of an 8-bit game into the MORPG genre. And this is it! That game that you've always said in your head "Someone should really do that," someone has really done it! And they've been doing it incredibly well for over three years now.

"NEStalgia is an original MORPG inspired by the glory days of traditional console RPGs. Essentially "Dragon Warrior 3 meets World of Warcraft", NEStalgia is an amalgam of the best generations of RPG gaming.
Players wage classic turn based battles in multiplayer parties while enjoying modern trappings such as a full-featured quest system. Those who prefer to go solo can recruit almost any monster in the game to fight alongside them as they explore every nook and cranny of NEStalgia's expansive 8-bit world."

You can play the entire game from start to finish without paying anything; the only perks you get by donating to the game is four new interesting - but completely balanced - classes, access to a slightly more efficient traveling system (but requires much more GP), and some additional vanity options. Pay-to-play players gain NO advantage at all over free players. You can't buy overpowered items, you can't buy gold, you can't buy levels, you can't buy pets, NOTHING, got it?

Now, in the past, it was a little confusing to run the game, which may have stopped some people from trying it. Those days are gone; the brand new shiny NEStalgia client makes running and installing the game just as snappy as running anything else you'd run on your computer.

The game features everything you want from an 8-bit MORPG: billions of quests, a leveling system, a talents system, a fully-fleshed out PvP combat system, gold, gear, and loot!

Play it, yeah??

NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG Ennar

NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG Ninja_156_1

NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG 2009-122FSariat-00022Fscrnshot1

NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG 2009-122FSariat-00022Fscrnshot3
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG   NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:49 am

I play on the Zenithia (PvP) server, I have a level 32 Ranger named Benjamin, and a level 29 Wizard named Zpedun.

My account name is Darktan2112.
Back to top Go down

NEStalgia: a fun, free, enormous 8-bit MORPG
Page 1 of 1