Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cremosa Float

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

Cremosa Float Empty
PostSubject: Cremosa Float   Cremosa Float I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:56 am

I love carbonated sweetness, and I believe the Cremosa tops them all. Awesomely, this delicious beverage is as easy to make as cool-aid.

What you will need:

-1x1x1 centimeter ice cubes: Any ice works. It's all ice. The point is to get a quite a bit of ice, it's kind've important. Free if you combine water+cube tray+freezer/winter

-Seltzer water or club soda: Seltzer water is best. This will be sold in any store that sells 2-liter bottles of pop. $1 per 2 liter

-Flavoring Syrup: Try any flavor, mixing and matching is greatly encouraged. "Torani" is the most familiar flavoring syrup company. You can order bottles online or find them in the coffee aisles at bigger grocery stores, like Wal-mart and HyVee. DO NOT get Sugar Free bottles, as the artificial sweetener reacts poorly with dairy products. The price ranges from $4 to $8 a bottle.

-Spoonful of vanilla ice cream: This is optional, however VERY worth it. You can use Half-and-Half instead, which is just as good and sold next to milk.

Preparing the Cremosa

1-Get a nice glass - A frosty mug is great.

2-Fill it halfway full with ice

3-Pour in 2 tablespoons of flavoring syrup

4-Add one cup of Seltzer water or club soda. The less carbonated, the better, as the bubbles do a lot of damage to dairy products. You may try to shake it up the 2 liter bottle a bit to let some carbonation out; on the other hand, if it is completely flat, it will be just unpleasant sugar water.

5-Add a spoonful of ice cream or 2 tablespoons of half-and-half.

6-ENJOY.

This will be the best thing ever, I promise. The taste might be described as "refreshing milky soda."

There are an infinite number of flavoring options available, from cherry to coconut to chocolate to caramel.

Post your response.
Back to top Go down
P-Fish
Admin
Admin
P-Fish

Cremosa Float Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cremosa Float   Cremosa Float I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 am

Did you ever have Brett's Zombie Kool-aid? It was basically a pack of Kool-aid, the appropriate amount of water and 13 cups of sugar.
Back to top Go down
http://tribalgrounds.formyjob.net
Erasmus
Erasmus

Cremosa Float Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cremosa Float   Cremosa Float I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 pm

My mom would get so freakin mad about that. Oh man. She'd get home and Setzer and Brett would be running around the house screaming and butchering stuffed animals, and ALL the sugar would be just gone.
Gosh South Pacific was good times. Zombie Kool-Aid and the great tribal anthology ftw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Sponsored content

Cremosa Float Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cremosa Float   Cremosa Float I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cremosa Float
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Business :: General Business-
Jump to: