Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote often and early

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

Vote often and early Empty
PostSubject: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:39 pm

I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the + / - signs over there ------------>

Here, you can increase / decrease a person's "rep" by voting on the validity of each of a person's posts.

It doesn't matter if you're liberal or conservative. YOU have a RIGHT. Not every forum is given this sacred right. It is your DUTY as a citizen to vote whenever possible. Now go out there and ROCK THE VOTE.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Voting is cool!
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Excellent. See what happens when you do what I ask?

Now, this presents you with an important phenomenon; if you post sparcely, you expose yourself to only minimal failure. On the other hand, you give yourself no oppurtunity to succeed.

The only growth possible on this board is through posting numerous, well-thought posts. And I want to see everyone grow to their full potential, so let's produce some content!
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:12 pm

bwa ha ha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

it was prolly a bad idea to alert people's attention to that, now everyone will just vote -
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Did we lose our right to vote?
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:13 pm

You shouldn't have. The default Reputation level is 0, but I accidentally had the "disable voting privileges for reputations less than *" set at zero. I'm going to set it at -250 or something.
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm

can we have karma?
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 pm

This is pretty much karma. Except it it is one vote per post instead of one post per day, and there are also post ratings as well as the user rating (Reputation count) that spans over a users entire account.
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 am

b laaha;flksaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote often and early   Vote often and early I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote often and early
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Business :: General Business-
Jump to: