Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. Empty
PostSubject: Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.   Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 am

Here are all of the banners used so far. I have a goal to change up the banner every single day this summer (Possibly all year, assuming this forum doesn't piddle out), so here we go.
(Also, don't feel afraid to give me ideas via PM or here, because it would actually be pretty helpful)

They are listed from oldest to newest. There is also a good chance that they are getting progressively worse, too.

The Internet of the Future:
YES!:
Nick:
Robocop in a suit, yo.:
d-d-d-demon:
Dansonland:
Sonic knows Cool.:
BILL!:
Pedestrian Overpass to Canada:
Bob Ross:
Dave Mustaine:

Again, if you have ideas, shoot them over here. You'll get credit in this thread too!

Last edited by Hafkles on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.   Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 am

And for the record, I had no idea of what to do this morning, which is why the newest banner really sucks. It's hard to do a follow up to Ted Danson.
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.   Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm

YES!
Like the group? I'm a member of that group.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.   Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Added the Pedestrian Overpass to Canada.

Man this site is starting to get boring again.
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

PostSubject: Re: Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.   Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 pm

why not advertise the illegal immigrant exchange program? it's where we smuggle illegal mexican immigrants across the canadian border and bring back an equal amount of illegal canadian immigrants. they're cleaner and let's face it, french is just plain prettier to listen to than fucking spanish. it doesn't sound so offensive when someone talks about your tits in french than in spanish when they think you can't understand
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

PostSubject: Re: Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.   Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 am

you know what's hard to follow? David Tennant as Dr. Who
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.   Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Nerd@<3 wrote:
why not advertise the illegal immigrant exchange program? it's where we smuggle illegal mexican immigrants across the canadian border and bring back an equal amount of illegal canadian immigrants. they're cleaner and let's face it, french is just plain prettier to listen to than fucking spanish. it doesn't sound so offensive when someone talks about your tits in french than in spanish when they think you can't understand

lol racism
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.   Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 pm

sex in the garden
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.   Banners: A Gallery of awfulness. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banners: A Gallery of awfulness.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Business :: General Business-
Jump to: