Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real quotes from the CEO of Activision

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

Real quotes from the CEO of Activision Empty
PostSubject: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:03 pm

There is something wrong with Bobby Kotick. The CEO of activision is apparently trying to piss off gamers. To put it as clearly as possible, the man is insanely corrupted by his greed. Here are the words directly from his mouth in no altered context:

"The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games."

http://kotaku.com/5359567/bobby-kotick-wanted-to-take-all-the-fun-out-of-making-video-games

"you know if it was left to me, I would raise the prices even further.”

http://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/dont-bother-trying-to-defend-bobby-kotick-ceo-of-activision-blizzard/

"Long-term focus and commitment to providing superior returns to our shareholders."

"First, right now we are ahead of our plans to realize the benefits of the combined company, especially our key profit and profit margin objectives."

"With respect to the franchises that don’t have the potential to be exploited every year across every platform with clear sequel potential that can meet our objectives of over time becoming $100 million plus franchises, that’s a strategy that has worked very well for us."

"there will continue to be opportunities for us to exploit the PC platform in ways that we haven’t yet."

http://www.h3xed.com/post.php?id=23

"In the last cycle of videogames you spent $50 on a game, played it and took it back to the shop for credit. Today, we’ll (charge) $100 for a guitar. You might add a microphone or drums; you might buy two or three expansions packs, different types of music. Over the life of your ownership you’ll probably buy around 25 additional song packs in digital downloads. So, what used to be a $50 sale is a $500 sale today."

Last edited by Rat on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:26 pm

To be honest, he's just saying what all CEOs of giant corporations think.

This Poos happened with the film industry, it happened with the music industry. The games industry is no different.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Absolutely.

Look at George Lucas. Steven Spielberg. Pure Pwnage. Bottled water. I could keep on listing, but the point is already made.
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:41 pm

he killed call of duty Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 pm

And there's people JUST LIKE THIS in offices waging wars, capitalizing on other people's lives.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 am

I think she's trying to imitate Norm Macdonald when he was on the roast of Bob Saget
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:34 am

possibly, or she's just a year behind.
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 am

Stell wrote:
possibly, or she's just a year behind.

I'd say this. She also talked about how New Moon was still in production too.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 pm

get with the times, bitch, Meyer is doing spinoffs now!
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 pm

yeah, you dumb cunt!
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:03 pm

BOOOOT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Erasmus wrote:
BOOOOT

BRO-BOT.

Poos is pro, bro.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:42 am

so it's a pro-bot-bro-bot?
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 pm

holy-mother-fucking-Poos, we're all going to die!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real quotes from the CEO of Activision   Real quotes from the CEO of Activision I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real quotes from the CEO of Activision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Media :: Games-
Jump to: