HomeHome  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Heh.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant

PostHeh.

..Well, so much for this.

Anyway, hopefully we'll write one soon. I'm busy with work and I haven't had really good thinking time lately. (Explains the poor quality of my daily banners...which have started to become less daily.) That P-Fish guy is off in Nerbrasklands and he's probably too busy doing more important stuff. I also can't get a hold of him. And of course, nobody has been submitting anything. Hell, besides Ben, Nick and me, people rarely post.

However, it is summer, and summer is traditionally filled with down time. People like to use that down time to do questionable things like go outside. Well, it has been scientifically proven that the sun is trying to kill you with UV radiation and global warming. So how about that. Go shrivel up and bake in that sun, you crazies.

.....Maybe something good will arise out of this. One can only hope.

Also, the article section is in a blog format. I know, amazing. It's like this place has legitimate articles! Except it currently does not.

Time out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Heh. :: Comments

Re: Heh.
Post on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am by NostalgiCK
that is quite sneaky the way it looks legit though it is not Razz

in all seriousness I will try to write up a short article about something random fairly soon...when I get around to it after figuring out the forest adventure for the Toast Peddlers...
Post on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:36 pm by Rat
swell blog Eric.
Post  by Sponsored content

Heh.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Business :: Tribal Weekly-
Jump to: