Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Strategy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

Pokemon Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Strategy   Pokemon Strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 pm

The Pokemon Strategy thread! *sticky?!*
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

Pokemon Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Strategy   Pokemon Strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 pm

I suggest listening to Pokemon Monday from Games Radar!
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Rat
Rat

Pokemon Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Strategy   Pokemon Strategy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am

Ok.

This moveset - from pokemon 2nd gen - gaurentees a two-hit KO every time. The set is performable by Polywhirl. It goes like this;

Lock-on
Fissure

To get lock-on, you need to breed a female polywhirl with a pokemon that knows Lock-on. This gives you a polywag egg, which will be born with Lock-on. To get fissure, you need to trade the bred polywhirl with a 1st generation gamepak and use the fissure TM on it.

This strategy doesn't work well against truly competitive players, as most of them are aware of this strategy and will switch out as soon as you use "Lock-on." To adjust for this, you could use "Whirlpool" first, preventing them from switching. This could be very effective against pokemon with enormous HP, like Snorlax.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

Pokemon Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Strategy   Pokemon Strategy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 pm

never thought of that, but very interesting.
Back to top Go down
angello
Bro-bot
Bro-bot

Pokemon Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Strategy   Pokemon Strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 am

I am interested in it too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Strategy   Pokemon Strategy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Strategy
Page 1 of 1