Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art of Theft

Go down 
+4
P-Fish
Stell
Nerd@<3
Rat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

Art of Theft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Nerd@<3 wrote:
makeup, perfume, and a new wallet. i love my purse Smile

That is some sexist bullshit. How am I supposed to stuff a purse and not look suspicious? Mad
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 pm

I stole a mouse pad once..... I'm not paying six bucks for a mouse pad.

I guess I stole two Rock Band drum sets, as I didn't return "defective" products. More like botched mods. Well, okay, the FIRST one was a botched mod. The second one was me just "trading up" before my warranty expired.

You can do this at Wal-mart without a warranty though. The magical art of buying a new controller, and stuffing a botched mod in the box of the new controller, calling it "defective". Getting your money back. Yeah.

Doesn't really work if you want more of something, but it is good for replacing your broken Poos.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 am

That's weird. I've never actually stolen something. Do you guys cheat in school sometimes?
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:53 pm

that i've never done. there'd be no point to school if you did that. where's the challenge. sneaking a large bottle of perfume into your bra without looking suspicious or unnaturally lumpy? now that's a challenge
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 am

I can't shove things in my bra and get away with it. It's too hard.
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:30 pm

u know what, if one of you guys were to dress in drag and try to smuggle things out in ur bra and panties, i would PAY to see that! lmao that was the mental image i got from this convo
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Eric would make an attractive drag.
Back to top Go down
Disco_Lemonade
Admin
Admin
Disco_Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Rat wrote:
Eric would make an attractive drag.

He should go to Hamburger Mary's.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 am

I shoplifted for the first and only time in my life a few months ago. It really was a totally worthless item, it was just fun to see if it could be done.

I imagine that I make a terrible shoplifter. I don't really have a pokerface, I've got nerves, and I can't do sleight of hand tricks. So if I can do it, everyone should! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amelia_Mohn_Must_Die
Sheep
Sheep
Amelia_Mohn_Must_Die

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:08 pm

I stole a copy of Civilization 4 and Star Trek Online from Target about two years ago.
I have no idea how I didn't get caught.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506731998
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art of Theft
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Business :: General Business-
Jump to: