Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pih'choooooo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

pih'choooooo Empty
PostSubject: pih'choooooo   pih'choooooo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Am I the only one who's so regularly bored that he dominates the forums? Is it really me? What keeps you guys so busy? It gets boring after a while.

Last edited by Rat on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

pih'choooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pih'choooooo   pih'choooooo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:52 pm

work, girlfriend, chores at my apartment, everquest, modern warfare 2, other internet sites...that pretty much cover's most of the time when i'm not here
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

pih'choooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pih'choooooo   pih'choooooo I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 pm

work, girlfriend, practicing, video games, internet sites, writing D&D campaigns, reading, sleeping, eating
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

pih'choooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pih'choooooo   pih'choooooo I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:07 pm

I have probably way more free time than you Ben. .Outside of work, I am usually at home doing nothing.

As such that's why this board has had a million different things, constant administration, and other things that Jake never did because he had better things to do. Like the bullpoos called having a life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pih'choooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pih'choooooo   pih'choooooo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pih'choooooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Business :: General Business-
Jump to: