Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pact of being good

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

Pact of being good Empty
PostSubject: Pact of being good   Pact of being good I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:27 pm

In honor of adding some gay filler content to our mostly abandoned hangout, I hereby initiate a pact.

We've been friends for like 7 years. You guys are my best friends. I mean, it's no contest. It's amazing how such a huge population such as Kirkwood can be so boring and braindead. But you guys only let me down occasionally, and that's great. I am finally unveiling my weaker conciousness to you in an effort to hold on to you guys forever. Here are some promises I'm making.

- I apologize for all douchebaggery I performed in the past.
- I forgive all douchebaggery that you all have douchebagged in the past as well as all the douchebaggery you may henceforth commit.
- I will be your friends forever.
- I will keep our forums alive by posting at least once a month forever.
- Limited to one use per person, I will follow any inquirer around for 24 hours providing background electric bass music.
- I sign this pact, thus pledging constant contribution to the health of the community as long as I live.

Whom among you will take this pact, thus ensuring the long, prosperous life of the tribe? Copy the red text in your forthcoming posts and edit appropiately.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

Pact of being good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pact of being good   Pact of being good I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:59 pm

- I forgive all douchebaggery that you all have douchebagged in the past as well as all the douchebaggery you may henceforth commit.
- Limited to one use per person, I will follow any inquirer around for 24 hours providing background polka trombone music.
- I sign this pact, thus pledging constant contribution to the health of the community as long as I live.

I usually don't like mass email/text/facebook things like this but I might as well.
I probably don't have to tell you guys any of this, though. It's pretty much assumed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

Pact of being good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pact of being good   Pact of being good I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 pm

i'm in, i agree completely...unfortunately, i don't play bass, so i can't copy that part.

also, i don't think this was originally meant as a copy/paste type of thing, but i'll still do it. afro
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

Pact of being good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pact of being good   Pact of being good I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:29 am

Jesus fucking christ dude, nobody cares. You don't even live here, so that makes you half of a person. Banned. And that goes with that other dude too.

Alright, now on to serious business.

Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

Pact of being good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pact of being good   Pact of being good I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 am

The Moon.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

Pact of being good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pact of being good   Pact of being good I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 pm

boo, you banned them both?!?
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

Pact of being good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pact of being good   Pact of being good I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:22 am

LOL what was that post about?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

Pact of being good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pact of being good   Pact of being good I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 am

epic
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Sponsored content

Pact of being good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pact of being good   Pact of being good I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pact of being good
Page 1 of 1