Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaming Accomplishments Thread

Go down 
+3
Stell
Rat
Hafk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

Gaming Accomplishments Thread Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Flaunt your e-peen here. If you have done something you are proud of, post it here.

Me? Well, my reasoning for creating this topic:

The HG/SS Johto Pokedex. 255 Pokemon Caught (256 is the full Johto Pokedex, but I need someone to trade me a Mew. I got a Celebi from a friend online, thankfully.) The game considers event legendaries such as Mew and Celebi to be not required for Pokedex completion, so technically, #255 is still not caught, but all non-event legendaries are caught. I do have the diploma for it, and that's all that matters..

My National Pokedex is at a cool 330. If I trade some of my legendaries and other pokemon from my Platinum game, I will be very, very close to a National Pokedex completion, which is my goal before Black and White come out.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:28 pm

I got 249. All I needed was a taurus. You know what happened. In case you don't know, Dana Weibold saved over my game without making any progress.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

i got 2 headshots with one shot in mw2
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:55 am

I got all 150 Pokemon in Blue Version, the only Pokedex I have ever finished. I was lucky enough to be in KIND Care with tons of other Pokeplayers that summer.

I beat Resident Evil 4 on Hard mode. You may not think this is tough, but it took me four days to beat Krauser...I had all his moves down so well that I dodged his attacks by instinct...

I cleared all 51 event matches in Super Smash Bros. Melee and collected almost every trophy.

I beat Megaman X, the only Megaman game I've ever beaten. It's also probably the easiest Megaman game I've ever played Razz

I got all 30 masks in Majora's Mask (with a guide) Razz
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 pm

me and tomme "beat" halo 3 on legendary in one sitting.

beat is in quotations because colin decided to take the controller(it was his in his house) on the last level, but the last level was mostly just driving
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Stell wrote:
me and tomme "beat" halo 3 on legendary in one sitting.

beat is in quotations because colin decided to take the controller(it was his in his house) on the last level, but the last level was mostly just driving

ya it is mostly driving. Justin Geiger and I played through that game one night I think. Not on Legendary though Razz
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Also, I've beaten Super Mario Bros. 2 & 3. I've gotten to the last Bowser in SMB 1 but just can never seem to get past him...

Um I got to King K. Rool in Donkey Kong Country...but he always killed me...and getting past the snow levels is a big achievement in itself...

I got to the last boss in Sonic Adventure Battle 2, but always died...

I seem to have a habit of getting to the last boss of a game and quitting Razz
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 pm

i'm currently at the last boss of ffXIII and can't continue any further because i can't make my party any stronger than they are, he just has really cheap moves.
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Beating Gradius III Arcade Version is probably my proudest accomplishment. So many stupid deaths in the second to last level. Fuck those ice cubes of death.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Champloo
Sex Offender
Sex Offender
Sergei Champloo

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 am

Beat Psychonauts. ... The Meat Circus level fucking suuuuuuuuuuucks!!
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:30 am

Stell wrote:
i'm currently at the last boss of ffXIII and can't continue any further because i can't make my party any stronger than they are, he just has really cheap moves.

well I'm still quite amazed you got to the end of that game without breaking it between your fists.
Back to top Go down
P-Fish
Admin
Admin
P-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 am

I beat Ninja Gaiden. Top that.
Back to top Go down
http://tribalgrounds.formyjob.net
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:40 am

up until the last boss i had no real problems, and the game was fun.

and for ninja gaiden, i was at last boss with no extra health, tons of money, and no access to the shop. so another loss at last boss
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 am

hmm seems to be a trend of bad game design. kinda how like in summoner 2 it was impossible to beat the ending sequence unless you grinded like mad beforehand, since it wouldn't let you backtrack beyond a certain point
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 am

yeah, it's similar in ffxiii
Back to top Go down
P-Fish
Admin
Admin
P-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:00 pm

I also beat Clex in SMRPG.
Back to top Go down
http://tribalgrounds.formyjob.net
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Oh Oh, I beat Golden Sun 1 and 2 and got all but two or three of the Djinn...
Back to top Go down
Disco_Lemonade
Admin
Admin
Disco_Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:30 am

My big gaming accomplishment is actually purchasing a 360, decent games and a live account.

I don't have a lot of free time. but i currently am playing through red dead redemption and borderlands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Accomplishments Thread   Gaming Accomplishments Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Accomplishments Thread
Page 1 of 1