Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:D :!:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

:D :!: Empty
PostSubject: :D :!:   :D :!: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:30 am

This past Thursday night I was introduced to a thing called bow-fishing. Now, the combination of beer, darkness, a rocking boat, and bow and arrows sounds stupid, right? Well it is! I almost got shot through about five different times. But! the most bad ass I have ever felt (next to firing a shotgun) was when I took up that bow and arrow and shot that skinny little fish right through it's freaking torso!
On the one hand, I felt really bad for the fish because we weren't shooting them to eat them (nasty runoff pond fish) and getting shot through with a f ucking arrow is not the same as getting a tiny hook in your lip. There no surviving that crap! Plus, they flopped around for a good three hours still after being shot through and then put in a barrel without any water. So, I'm pretty sure I racked up some bad karma for the one fish I did manage to get (aiming through water is hard!) by first putting a shaft the size of it's head through it's torso (that's what he said), causing it to rupture blood (TWHS), and then letting it slowly suffocate to death while simultaneously bleeding out.
But it was totally worth it for the look on the boys' faces when I not only succeeded in pulling the bowstring all the way back when no one thought I could, but then when I got the fish they all missed.
So, I guess what I'm saying is that we should all organize a hunting trip. No guns, only bows Smile If I had a bow and some arrows, I could totally survive a deciduous forest in a mild climate!
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: :D :!:   :D :!: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 am

Guns, bows, rods, and nets are for losers.

Champions fish with their fists.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: :D :!:   :D :!: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:58 am

no, champions fish with their dicks, but since we are not champions, we fish with our hands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :D :!:   :D :!: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:D :!:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Other Business :: What's on Your Mind?-
Jump to: