Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)

Go down 
+4
Erasmus
P-Fish
Rat
NostalgiCK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) Empty
PostSubject: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 pm

One of my favorites is when a certain playground slide was melted at a certain awful party Razz
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Rat
Rat

What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:10 pm

You know, I want to participate in this thread, but I haven't thought of anything great. Please stand by.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:17 pm

I liked in Kind Care the times when our activities weren't under the jurisdiction of the authority.

I also like that the point of many of our games was not to "win," but to do something exciting within the realms we invented.

I liked the game we played - we called it "Checkpoint" - where you had to run to a stated checkpoint before the gaurd saw you and shot you, thus sending you back to the beginning.

We used to dig dungeons in the rocks on the playground.

We played a game that we called "Grand Theft Auto," where we pretended to steal stuff from each other and kill civilians.

Those retards that ran Kind Care NEVER thought of games so fun. I always hated when they called us away from them to watch a movie that I knew - even at that age - sucked super balls.
Back to top Go down
P-Fish
Admin
Admin
P-Fish

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:10 pm

I liked the time when The Chart was around, because it was soooooo awful that it turned from what appeared to be a very tight knit replication of a conservative government, to the anarchy of us breaking Poos in Jake's yard.
Back to top Go down
http://tribalgrounds.formyjob.net
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:33 am

I remember when I lobbed a "Throwing skirk" just over Sean's head.

Now that I look back on it, that was a bad idea.

Now that I look back on it, I don't know what a "throwing skirk" even is.
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:26 pm

I liked how for exactly one year we had a stranglehold on the youthgroup social scene by way of packing the camry up with 10+ people, and that our way of exploiting this stranglehold was by playing a game called Mafia that involved hundreds of dollars in fake guns and stuffing dale into trunks.
but i don't really miss those times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Mafia. I believe I had Joe Janssen and Trevor Harrison in my sable, and Baerg's car was in front of us. Thinking quickly, I tried to box him in, but as I pulled out I forgot about the small little bridge railings. I sped forward and barely missed hitting the pole/Baerg's car. It was on that night, I had six testicles.

I also remember running out on nearly 1/5th of everything you all did because I didn't trust anyone. GOOD TIMES RIGHT THERE.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 pm

i remember me and ben having a "snowball fight" that ended with me throwing ice disks and hitting ben from half a block away
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:01 pm

HALF?? First of all, you were throwing those uphill, second of all, that block was bigger than a normal block, lastly, they covered way more than half of the block. Bonusly, they fucked you up.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 pm

thanks ben, i'm quite proud of that uphill throw
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 pm

remember when we made that hermaphoditic snowman then ran it over?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Disco_Lemonade
Admin
Admin
Disco_Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 am

I remember one night when brett, johnston and I were on a snowman hit job. Brett and I jumped out of the camry to get the bastard and lights came on inside the house, and johnston took off.

I remember that labor day weekend where we practically lived in my garage.

Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:31 am

By the way - a "throwing skirk" was a rusty, metal, cleaver-shaped object that weighed a good 12 pounds. I threw it in the general direction of Sean's head in an attempt to look awesome.

Best day ever
Back to top Go down
Disco_Lemonade
Admin
Admin
Disco_Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 pm

As my parents were wrapping up moving out of the old maple street house a lot of these relics turned up. Ben's weird, bracket machete things, several crudely fashioned weapons and Ben's radio flyer wagon.

Which will never be returned.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:49 pm

I'll have you know I'm extremely nostalgic about my wagon. It was like a pet to me... like a pet rock. I remember being toddler-aged, dragging the wagon to destinations not for any particular purpose, other than to drag the wagon. When I was about 10, I had a crude, hyperactive neighbor Taylor Rowe what taught me you could ride wagons down hills super fast, and if you turned hard enough, you could perform an artificial wipe-out.

I loved that wagger. "Wagger" we used to call it. No we didn't.

So yeah, I'm now suspicious that losing the centerpiece of my childhood may be the root of all my psychological problems.

I'd settle for a picture of it. I'd frame it.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Sheep
Sheep
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:42 am

That wagon was a fantastic tool. Remember when we used it to move a minifridge? I miss that thing too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)   What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's a high school memory that"s particularly memorable to you? (for better or worse...)
Page 1 of 1