Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Dead Redemption

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erasmus
Erasmus

Red Dead Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Great game-
Till you get to Mexico-
I got tired of it. The "false resolution" was something I saw coming from a mile away. Necessary, but unsatisfying.

What are people's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
P-Fish
Admin
Admin
P-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Good gravy i love it so far.

Not many know about my absolute adoration for the romanticism of the American west. It is just awesome, one of the greatest American inventions.
Back to top Go down
http://tribalgrounds.formyjob.net
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

haven't tried it yet, waiting for my best buy discount to kick in before buying anything else, is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 pm

eh.
i mean- you have to be the right type of gamer-
most open world gamers don't ask alot of their games, hence they don't see through the fact that games like red dead have you repeating the same 4 or 5 missions over and over again (race, assassinate criminal, assault fortress of criminals, defend the wagon, rescue person/horse/object)
But then again- this could be said of any genre *especially fps*, so thats not so much a valid argument.
i dunno. its not that i hate open world as a genre. i really try to enjoy it. san andreas and saints row 2 were amazing examples of how the genre could work. i'd even say dead rising worked on that level.
does red dead?
let me put it this way- it's a rock star game. don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise. if you enjoyed GTA4, you'll like red dead, heck, you might even love it. however, if you weren't such a fan...then maybe you should consider giving it a rental first.
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:50 pm

ps- for infinite amount of things to do-
see-
fallout 3
oblivion
that other stupid rpg that most people didn't complete the first mission for
sonic the hedgehog
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:13 pm

No, Piracy. Never rent.
Back to top Go down
ElVanMeterGrande
Sex Offender
Sex Offender

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:59 am

If you liked GTA4, you'll like this game.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 pm

i did enjoy GTA4, and your description of Red Dead made me think of the side missions for gorilla faction, either race, protect, destroy, or race(there were alot of races)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption
Page 1 of 1