Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Older sibling entitlement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

Older sibling entitlement Empty
PostSubject: Older sibling entitlement   Older sibling entitlement I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Being the youngest of five, I have first hand experience with the bothersome phenomenon. The mere fact that my brother, Adam, was older granted him increased assertiveness, and me, conversely, submissiveness. This granted him some supernatural right to push any responsibility onto me. I did all of the chores around the house. While I acknowledged how absurd his supposed superiority was, I didn't really care, and neither did my parents. I see the same thing in other relationships, especially my girlfriend and her older sister. Their parents bought all of their appliances for them while they lived together, and when they moved away from each other, my girlfriend's older sister somehow assumed that she had first pick when dividing them. She also assumed first pick of her room while they lived together, and - of course - she took the bigger one. I remember exacting the same false rights on Sean.

What are your experiences?
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Older sibling entitlement   Older sibling entitlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:04 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
i love this guy. bring him back!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Older sibling entitlement   Older sibling entitlement I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:27 am

exactly, that's what we were trying to tell you earlier!
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Older sibling entitlement   Older sibling entitlement I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:28 am

Ahh, thanks guys, it's all clear to me, now.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Older sibling entitlement   Older sibling entitlement I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm

yup, no prob, good thing the big p was here to help us out
Back to top Go down
Erasmus
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Older sibling entitlement   Older sibling entitlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:01 pm

LOL
Oh man...I haven't laughed that hard in...ages...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

PostSubject: Re: Older sibling entitlement   Older sibling entitlement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:46 am

and to think that eric had banned her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Older sibling entitlement   Older sibling entitlement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Older sibling entitlement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Other Business :: What's on Your Mind?-
Jump to: