Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

E3 Empty
PostSubject: E3   E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm

So far i'm a bit behind, but from the looks of things, sony has decided to kick some major ass, and while i'm sure nintendo's games will be awesome, their demonstration sucked and i'm not sure if i like the look of the new metroid. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3   E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I agree. Sony's demonstration totally wiped the floor with Nintendo and Microsoft. The only things I'm excited about with Nintendo are Pokemon, Golden Sun, and the 3DS. Sony, on the other hand, showed off fucking TWISTED METAL, Portal 2 (with Steam!!!), Medal of Honor, and a host of other amazing things. I'm still not a huge fan of motion control, but I absolutely cannot wait to play Resident Evil 5 with the Move; it'll be even better than playing RE4 on the Wii, which was amazing. And if Sony's Move really does turn out to be perfect one-to-one control I may just get engaged to my PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Erasmus
Erasmus

E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3   E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:03 pm

1. I am all ready engaged to my ps3.
2. Today confirmed every reason I ever had for shelling out the cash for one of these over a year ago when no one else wanted to.
3. Move was marketed well, and actually looks like it won't be a joke. It will be a supplement that may really make games better. I'm excited for what it could do for games like resident evil, infamous, and dead space.
4. PSN is still free.
5. TWISTED METAL OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
6. Portal 2. Fuck. Yes.
7. No Resistance 3. Bummer. But...I guess I'll live....TWISTED METALLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25629777103&am
Rat
Rat

E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3   E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Why is there no motion sensing body suit?
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3   E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:36 pm

i'm going to wait and see how move turns out, im not going to get it immediately. but it does look like it has more potential than kinitic or however it's spelled, that seems to just be for minigames. I was disappointed that they made zelda look like wii sports resort with a story added to it.
Back to top Go down
Hafk
Post Tyrant
Post Tyrant
Hafk

E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3   E3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:22 am

I loved the original Rayman. Such an underrated gem. It was a game that was filled with a lot of silly imagination and some amazing gameplay to back it up too. This looks no different. I can't wait for this.

E3 201006153dspress14

Nintendo 3DS looks absolutely amazing. Nice to see a depth slider for the 3D effects. And a home button, finally! The new games announced for it make it seem like it might have a great launch lineup too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3   E3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Media :: Games-
Jump to: