Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art of Theft

Go down 
+4
P-Fish
Stell
Nerd@<3
Rat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 pm

There was a thread about stealing from walmart in the old forums, now I wanna know about it. I've always been really bad at lying, cheating, and stealing in any way. Well, now it's Ben's turn to get his uppance. Give me buttsex!
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 am

pretty much take the upc code off of anything, avoid electronics, don't think that you are doing anything wrong cause then u'll look sketch, and tits are a good place to hide things. or up ur sleeve
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 am

So you do this regularly?
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:55 am

it really depends on what you're stealing. make sure there are no people at all around you, stores have plainclothes employees walking around at all times looking for thieves. If you're going to take anything over $20 i would make sure it doesn't have a security strip on it. only take one item at a time, that way they have less of a chance to catch you. Don't steal from best buy, they're able to keep a watch on almost everyone in the store, and if the person at the moniter can't see you an employee is watching you. in walmart do it in between large racks where there are no cameras visable. if there are any announcements over the intercoms for a manager make sure you abandon the idea. Overall i would advise you to not do it, but that's what i know about security systems. Also, if you're doing it and see the same person multiple times throughout the store, i'd say stop because it's prolly an employee in plainclothes.
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 pm

small things are easier for obvious reasons. if you can fit in your palm, it's pretty easy to do a sleight of hand trick, even if someone is looking at you
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:58 pm

also, don't wear suspicious stuff
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 am

and don't try that whole foil-lined-shopping-bag-from-another-store trick. they know. it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 am

if you are stealing in walmart and the alarms go off just ignore it and keep walking, once you're out the door they arn't allowed to try and stop you, but don't run, just walk and pretend you didn't notice
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Stell wrote:
if you are stealing in walmart and the alarms go off just ignore it and keep walking, once you're out the door they arn't allowed to try and stop you, but don't run, just walk and pretend you didn't notice

By that, it would also be logical to exit along with a crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 pm

that is true as well, or wait until the greater is busy talking to someone, or all of the above
Back to top Go down
P-Fish
Admin
Admin
P-Fish

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:35 am

Here's a cliche but help trick that is as old as time. Simply take what you want at any point and walk straight out. If no one confronts you, great, mission accomplished. However, if someone does, simply whip out you penis and walk towards them menacingly. They will either back down because of your obvious assertion of dominance, or they will think you are crazy and let you off the hook.
Back to top Go down
http://tribalgrounds.formyjob.net
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 am

that's very true, it is a great way to assert dominance
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:51 pm

yeah, see, i saw a guy do that once. a woman nearby freaked out and nearly severed it by swinging at it repeatedly with her many-keyed lanyard.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 pm

wow that's amazing that you actually saw someone do that
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Rat
Rat

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:42 pm

NostalgiCK wrote:
wow that's amazing that you actually saw someone do that

She sees is all the time, it's her penis.
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:54 pm

you're right, ben. and unlike yours, mine needs it's own pant leg. my girlfriend now has a permanent limp
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:46 am

That's hot
Back to top Go down
Stell
Mmm-huum
Mmm-huum

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm

gross
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:46 pm

guess who saved herself $45? this lady! hahaha! fuck you coroporations suffocating on your own capitalistic obesity! hah!
Back to top Go down
Disco_Lemonade
Admin
Admin
Disco_Lemonade

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:12 am

I've never been a theiver. Just not my thing. But minor shop lifting has become increasingly difficult to get away with and the punishments have become harsher. Ask ryan, or bigs.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 am

At least I never buy any sort of software. I always pirate software.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Nerd@<3 wrote:
guess who saved herself $45? this lady! hahaha! fuck you coroporations suffocating on your own capitalistic obesity! hah!

What'd you get?

Disco_Lemonade wrote:
I've never been a theiver. Just not my thing. But minor shop lifting has become increasingly difficult to get away with and the punishments have become harsher. Ask ryan, or bigs.

What happened to them?
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:53 pm

makeup, perfume, and a new wallet. i love my purse Smile
Back to top Go down
Nerd@<3
Scuba Steve
Scuba Steve

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 pm

and jake, i don't look like a sneaky tweaker and i actually buy other Poos. therefor i don't look suspicious
Back to top Go down
Disco_Lemonade
Admin
Admin
Disco_Lemonade

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Tweaker?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art of Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Theft   Art of Theft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art of Theft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Business :: General Business-
Jump to: