Tribal Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Toast Peddlers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rat
Rat

The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:36 am

If you could, get an external microphone and place it an equal distance from everyone, thus making the audio less extreme. I happen to have an external mic that I would donate to this cause. It works good from a distance, which is what we want. We could possibly hang it above the table to keep it non-grounded, which eliminates a lot of bumping that vibrates along the table and disrupts the mic, so - for example - we wouldn't hear the dice rolls so much or the table moving around.

While we're add it, let's pad the room for noise reduction, get ourselves a nice little studio.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:38 am

haha ya I'd love to have a real studio. but the external mic thing is definitely possible, I'll ask Dad
Back to top Go down
http://burntham.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:41 am

I'm obsessed because I'm really digging this; I'm just dissappointed that I can't hear everything. Getting a mic that's farther away from everyone would help a lot, picking up projected noises (voices) rather than static noises (dice).
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:41 am

HOW ABOUT UPLOADING VIDEOS??
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:47 am

I was considering video as well actually. I like audio for D&D because it lets you visualize the fantasy a little bit more. but watching dice roll and players acting out their characters is equally exciting.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 pm

I will be Num BurCruncher
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:00 pm

I've got the ultimate idea.

How about I work with someone who's making a campaign, and build a world for them on maptools? What do you think, Nick? Want to set up your campaign or another campaign online?
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 pm

That would be really cool if you really want to do it. I'd be glad to.
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Would you want to send me a rough map? Or a list of stuff you have in your world?
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Sure I'll get on that
Back to top Go down
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Specifics are nice too - for example, if you have something hidden, Maptools has a "hidden" layer and can display the required spot/search check to the DM. You can get specific on anything you feel is important.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiCK
Guess who?
Guess who?
NostalgiCK

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:49 pm

The 3rd chapter in the epic story of the Toast Peddlers was a success! Also it was recorded! Listen as the PCs come to the bard town of Fringwhich and hilarity ensues! I should have it up here later tonight, so stay-tuned; I don't think you'll want to miss this series of episodes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Toast Peddlers   The Toast Peddlers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Toast Peddlers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Grounds :: Media :: The Tabletop-
Jump to: